About The Art Class

"The Art Class" provides art classes for children (and the occasional adult). Students not only gain hands on experience creating art but also learn some of the history behind art, artists and styles of art in many cultures across the world. Students will work with a variety of materials as they investigate the world of art.

What I Offer:
Small group art classes in my home from a professional art teacher.

Sessions:
Each Sessions consist of 4 one hour long classes. Classes can be customized for your group.


Ages:
Classes are geared to all ages. However, if a student is in the first grade or younger they will need to have a parent/adult with them during the class to assist them in their work. If a parent attends to assist a younger child they are also invited to complete the project at no extra charge.

Cost:
The cost for a 4 class session is $40 to be paid in advanced. If for any reason I need to cancel a class a refund will be given. If you cannot attend a class there will be no refunds.

Class Size:
Classes are small in size. I will not hold a session without a minimum of 2 students and hold a maximum class size of 6.


Private Lessons:
Private Individual Lessons are offered at a rate of $20 /hour. Lessons are customized to your preference.



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Old Blog

When I lived in Mesa I also taught art classes.  They were a bit more informal and so was my blog.  I still have it active.  Feel free to look around to see some of the art projects that we did. 

Please keep in mind that the two sessions listed below are rather long sessions, but I can form one of my 4 weeks sessions for you using some of the lessons provided here. After all, these are just for ideas and inspiration.  

Elements of Art Session

Op Art Pop Art Session

Or you can just look around at the blog.  In the beginning it was very informal and I just posted photos of what we were working on, and you will notice it in all of its glory if you scroll to the earliest posts. It is a great way to waste a few minutes while looking at some of the things we did.
Mud Buds Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment